GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
The Universidad Autónoma de Madrid informs you that access to and use of the dihbio.eu website (hereinafter, “DIH-bio”) and all the subdomains and directories included therein, as well as the services or content that may be obtained through it, are subject to the terms detailed in this Legal Notice, without prejudice to the fact that access to any of said services or content may require the acceptance of additional General Conditions.
Therefore, if you do not agree with the considerations detailed in this Legal Notice, please do not use the Website, as any use you make of it or of the services and contents included in it will imply your acceptance of the legal terms contained in this text. The conditions and terms contained in this Notice may vary, so we invite you to review these terms when you visit the portal again.
The Universidad Autónoma de Madrid reserves the right, at any time and without prior notification to users, to modify, extend or temporarily suspend the presentation, configuration, technical specifications and services of the Website, as well as to make changes in order to update, correct, modify, add or delete the contents of the Website or its design. The contents and services offered on the Website are updated periodically. Due to the fact that the updating of information is not immediate, we suggest that you always check the validity and accuracy of the information, services and contents contained on the Website.
The information obtained through the website, as well as the answers to the questions posed in the contact forms, is for the purpose of general information and user service, and therefore in no case may any binding legal effect be derived from it.
We reserve the right to deny or withdraw access to the website without prior warning, at our own request or at the request of a third party, to those Users who do not comply with our Conditions of Use.
The activity of this website is subject to the Spanish and European legal framework, specifically to the following regulations:
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April, which regulates the processing of personal data in the countries of the European Union.
- Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD and GDD), a regional regulation (applicable to Spain), which defines and expands on many of the concepts and rights present in the GDPR.
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), a regulation that affects those websites that, in some way, carry out economic activities by electronic means, as is the case of this website.
- Denominación Social: Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Coordinador del Consorcio DIH·bio)
- NIF: Q2818013A
- Domicilio Social: Ciudad Universitaria Cantoblanco. C/ Einstein nº 3, 28049 Madrid
- Actividad: Educación, Investigación y Transferencia a la Sociedad
- eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Formulario de contacto: https://www.dihbio.eu/contacto/
- Nombre de Dominio: https://www.dihbio.eu/
IDENTITY OF THE CONTROLLER
1. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
With the exception of the contents published by third parties in the k-marketplace service, which will be governed by the conditions defined in the sub-section “Intellectual and Industrial Property of K-marketplace” in point “10. Additional Terms and Conditions of the k-marketplace service”, the intellectual property rights of the Website and of the different elements contained therein are owned by the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid and its Associated Entities or, where applicable, have a licence or express authorisation from the authors and are protected by the Intellectual and Industrial Property Laws.
The total or partial reproduction of the texts provided by the website is authorised provided that this is done on a non-profit basis, that their integrity is maintained and that their origin and url are expressly cited as the source of the information. For the rest of the contents, the licence of use is limited to the downloading by the user of said content and its private use, as long as the aforementioned contents remain in their entirety, and their use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar or analogous activity is totally prohibited unless express authorisation has been granted by the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics not belonging to “DIH-bio” and which may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, who are themselves responsible for any possible controversy which may arise with respect to the same. In any case, “DIH-bio” has the express prior authorisation of the owners. “DIH-bio” recognises in favour of their owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, and their mere mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or liability whatsoever of the Responsible party with regard to the same, nor any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the same.
The unauthorised use of the information contained in this website, as well as the damages and losses caused to the intellectual and industrial property rights of the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid will give rise to the exercise of the actions that legally correspond to the said Administration and, where appropriate, to the liabilities that may arise from the exercise of said actions.
The Universidad Autónoma de Madrid declares its respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; therefore, if you consider that this portal may be violating their rights, please contact the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid at email@example.com.
You can consult it by clicking on the following link.
LINKS OR HYPERLINKS
“DIH-bio” provides you with access to other websites that we believe may be of interest to you. The purpose of these links is solely to provide you with the search for resources that may be of interest to you on the Internet. However, these pages do not belong to it, nor does it review their contents and, therefore, it cannot be held responsible for them, for the functioning of the linked page or for any possible damage that may arise from accessing or using it. The user assumes sole responsibility for any consequences, damages or actions that may arise from accessing the linked website.
In any case, “DIH-bio” declares that it will immediately remove any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website and informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
Users who intend to establish a hyperlink between their website and this one must take into account the following:
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, DIH-bio or any of its associated entities and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid of its contents or services. Therefore, it shall not be stated or implied that the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid has expressly authorised the hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the services offered or made available on the website from which the hyperlink is established.
- The Universidad Autónoma de Madrid is in no way responsible for, nor does it guarantee, the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of the content or services that the hyperlink establishment may offer. The user assumes sole responsibility for any consequences, damages or actions that may arise from accessing the hyperlinked website.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established may not contain any brand, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid or to DIH-bio, except for those signs that form part of the hyperlink itself.
- The website on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain information with content that is unlawful, discriminatory, contrary to commonly accepted ethical principles or contrary to public order, nor shall it contain content that infringes the rights of third parties.
You can consult it by clicking on the followinglink.
5. DUPLICATE CONTENT
The Universidad Autónoma de Madrid is not responsible for the information and content stored, including but not limited to, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other medium that allows third parties to publish content independently on the provider’s website. Nevertheless, and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid makes itself available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborates in the removal or blocking of all content that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“DIH-bio” provides access to articles, information, services and data owned by it or by third parties, prepared for purely informative or informative purposes, which may not reflect the current state of science and technology, and which refer to general situations, so that their content should not necessarily be applied by the User to specific cases. The content of this website, therefore, cannot be considered, under any circumstances, as a substitute for expert advice.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publication of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions, announcements and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
The Universidad Autónoma de Madrid expressly prohibits framing or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or contents of its portal.
8. APPLICABLE LAW
The relationship between the Controller and the User is governed in each and every one of its aspects by Spanish law, to which both parties expressly submit. The language of drafting and interpretation of this legal notice, as well as the content of “DIH-bio”, is Spanish, which shall prevail over any translation. For the resolution of all disputes or questions related to this website or the activities carried out therein, “DIH-bio” and the User agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.
9. CONTACT INFORMATION
Any errors in the content of this website or suggestions should be sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com